We’re doing an EQ experiment…
Lori Gross www.oceanlori.com
Ron Norman www.ronnormanphotography.com
We are doing something new!
Well not actually something new, something we’ve done for a long time but in a new way.
For over 10 years our executive coaching clients have leveraged the Learning in Action EQ Profile to help them quickly hone in on the areas to shift in order to noticeably ‘up their game’ as leaders.
- They have become more self-aware, enabling them to ‘see’ themselves and consciously adjust their approach in the moment
- They are better able to manage their own intensity in high stress situations, becoming a calming, balanced influence for others
- They make better decisions with more confidence and more fully engage their teams and peers and leaders to get the right things done more easily
- They are more attuned to the strengths of their team members and more effective at developing them
Feedback So Far
About the Tool
The Learning in Action EQ Profile is different than any other EQ profile or “assessment”
- It is not a self-report tool based your personal perception of what you think you do
- It provides a snapshot of your immediate internal experience and response during an interchange in which you are being personally challenged in short video vignettes
- It focuses on the core capacities of EQ that underlie and support all other EQ-related skills and competencies to enable lasting change
- There is no score, this Profile is a tool for exploration and designed to foster a coaching conversation to support self-discovery, learning, and action
About the Process
What is included?
- The EQ Profile
- The EQ Fitness Handbook (information about EQ, the Profile, and 300 specific exercises to build various dimensions of EQ as reported in the Profile)
- Meetings with managers of participants and the participant (optional)
- Thorough debrief of the Profile results (typically around 2 hours)
- Two additional coaching meetings (typically about 1 1/2 hours each, approximately a month apart)
- A retainer agreement, which means that participants have open access to their coach outside of scheduled meetings for the duration of the engagement
Who are ideal candidates?
- The process is designed for successful, high performing leaders who are serious about wanting to grow
What is the timing?
- As soon as possible
- We will be closing the pilot once we have committed to 20 participants
What is the cost?
- The price for the pilot is $1,250 per participant
What else do I need to know?
- This work can be difficult for some people. For many people it goes quite deep and although it is often challenging, the rewards are equally powerful
- We will be asking for feedback from all participants so that we can decide what is the most effective way to deliver the Profile with a brief coaching engagement in order to get the best return on the investment (of time, energy, and money)
- Once we receive the feedback and compile all the data, we will communicate with everyone who has participated in or expressed interest in the process…so please let us know if you would like to know what we discover!