Christy believes that taking one’s leadership to the next level is an “inside out” process. Her coaching with leaders is both reflective and results-oriented, helping them become better versions of themselves. She guides leaders to combine character strengths, competence, and personal connection for greater impact on their organizations…and in their lives.
Leaders from Facebook, LinkedIn, Visa, Yahoo, Disney, Salesforce, Brocade, PG&E, Lucasfilm, Gilead, Dolby and Charles Schwab have all benefited from Christy’s strategically oriented, high-energy and thoughtful approach to executive coaching, facilitating, speaking, and consulting.
Christy loves skiing, hiking and the outdoors. She also enjoys cultural experiences, and took a half year service adventure around the world with her husband and 2 kids, living in India, Kenya and Honduras.
- Host of the popular leadership podcast Leaders Get Real.
- Certified TILT ™ Coach Practitioner and 360° Practitioner.
- Extreme Leadership certification through Steve Faber Extreme Leadership program.
- Certified in Leading Out Loud through Terry Pearce.
- The Leadership Challenge certification through Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner’s The Leadership Challenge Forum.
- Bachelors and M.A. degree from Stanford University, 1990.
- Christy is cofounder & board member of the Bay Area nonprofit, Reach Potential Movement, aimed at empowering youth-at-risk to reach their highest potential.
- She lives in the Silicon Valley with her husband and 2 children and in addition to her love of outdoor adventure, travel, and the Latin American culture, she enjoys making mosaics.